The Floor Control module allows users to:
- measure how closely floors have been dug to design
- check which blasts / holes were drilled around any areas of concern
- identify the cause of any floor issues (design issue, drilling issue or digging issue)
This helps sites to:
- ensure compliance to plan
- improve vehicle performance
- ensure proper drainage
- optimize blast outcomes
Setting the Target Floor Surface
The Target Floor Surface is the reference from which deviation is measured.
You can set the Target Floor Surface in several different ways using the options in the sidebar:
- 'Floor elevation' uses a flat plane at a specified elevation for the Target Floor Surface. This elevation can be typed in or selected on the model using the dropper tool.
- 'Project' will use the model surface of another Strayos project as the Target Floor Surface. This project must be in the same Site.
The colorization creates a heatmap visualization over the model to show deviation from the Target Floor Surface.
The controls allow the user to adjust the appearance of the colorization. The 'Difference' markers allow the user to set colors for certain levels of deviation. The platform will then create a gradient between the markers to color the map. In the example below, points that are 4ft below the Target Floor Surface will appear red and points that are 4ft above it will appear blue.
The Opacity allows the user to make the colorization layer transparent in order to see visual features below it.
This colorization allows users to identify any areas of uneven or sloping floors.
The Drill Plans section allows users to overlay shot plans on top of the visualization.
Users can select shot plans from the list and they will appear on the map view.
This allows users to see which shots or holes could be responsible for areas with floor issues.
Floor Control Report
The Floor Control Report allows the user to print or share the results of the analysis with others.
Users can adjust the paper size and orientation and then click the 'PDF' button to download a PDF or 'Share via Link' with a unique URL.