Click on “View Drill Data” to render the visualizations created based on the Drill Plan and MWD files uploaded.
1. Check on/off “Show Planned Holes” to toggle the planned holes both in 2D and 3D view
2. Check on/off “Show Drilled Holes” to toggle the drilled holes both in 2D and 3D views
The number of drilled rows are obtained by matching planned holes with drilled holes. Check on/off the “individual rows“ to toggle the respective row holes in 2D map
3. Check on/off “Show Rows & Number of Holes” to toggle the tooltip indicating the row number and hole number of the drill holes in 2D and 3D views
4) If you have boretrak data you can link with easily with MWD data. Click on the “Add Boretrak Data”, to link the custom boretrak. A comparison of MWD readings between the Drilled holes and Custom Boretrak holes is rendered in 3D view
Click on the “Remove Boretrak Data” to unlink the boretrak.
5) Check on/off “Show Burden Heat Map” to toggle the Boretrak of Shotplan in 3D view.
Note: Make sure that the burden is calculated for corresponding Shotplan.
6) Select one drilled hole on the map, the respective “View Selected Hole MWD Data” and “Show MWD Data Visualization” options shows up.
7) Check on/off the “View Selected Hole MWD Data” to toggle the text readings of the selected hole.
8) Check on/off the “Show MWD Data Visualization” to toggle the visual readings of the selected hole both in 2D and 3D views
9) After one drilled hole is selected in the map, check on/off the “Color By MWD Data”, to see the MWD data readings in a slider view.
- Select the MWD reading to render on the 3D view from the available options in the dropdown
- Shift the range slider to see the “Depth” & selected “MWD Reading” values along with a pointer indicating the 3D depth of the same in 3D view.
10) Click on “Print Drill Reports”, to export the MWD and burden report in CSV and PDF formats, The report shows side by side comparison between 3D min burden and each of the MWD readings available (Percussion Pressure, Feed Pressure, Deviation etc.,)