Once you have designed your drill pattern, you can export it for direct upload to a smart drill, GPS rover or other software package.
First navigate to the Export/Report tab in the Drilling Design module.
In the Export Drill Pattern section, make sure you have selected the right coordinate system for your equipment.
Option 1: Export for Smart Drill
- Click the "Smart Drill" button
- Select your drill OEM from the list to download the IREDES file in the correct file format
- Put the file on a USB and plug into the smart drill OR upload directly to the drill over the wireless communications service provided by the OEM
Option 2: Export for GPS Rover
- Click the "GPS Rover" button
- Select your GPS Rover OEM from the list to download the drill plan in the correct file format
- Upload to your device via USB or cable
Option 3: Export for other software package
- Click the "GPS Rover" button (same file types are used for both)
- Select the file type you prefer (Strayos CSV is a good option if you are unsure)
- Import into other software package
Example: Import steps for Carlson shown below